Saturday, September 21, 2013

THE GALLERIA AL MARYAH ISLAND, SOWWAH SQUARE

Sowwah Square is at the heart of Al Maryah Island (formerly Sowwah Island) and closely linked into Abu Dhabi's existing road grid and connections with the emirates. Using their Interactive Map to explore the surrounding area and locate local landmarks and amenities including malls and hotels.   
 
 
The Galleria at Sowwah Square, a new shopping mall of luxury and mid-market international shops.Elegant and glamorous, The Galleria is conceived to be the ultimate fashion and luxury retail destination in the Middle East.
What I wore?
shirt, tie, jeans, belt (American Eagle Outfitters)
navy cardigan (H&M)
shoes (New Look)
sunglass (H.E. by Mango)
timepiece (RIMADOR)
iPad case (EXPLORE)
 
Friday afternoon, I decided to explore Abu Dhabi's premiere fashion and dining destination. Elegant and glamorous, the allure of luxury The Galleria at Al Maryah Island, Sowah Sqaure. Wearing a plain white oxford shirt with a navy and white combo knitted stripe tie, top with a navy blue cardigan to look more sophisticated and a little bit of casual, just throw on a pair of classic dark jeans with brown skinny belt and wore my new brogue shoes that I've got on my recent fashion event of New Look's A/W13 collection launch, which I find really awesome. A elegant timepiece, Rimador watch for more dapper look, pair of aviators and ready to go, on my hand is my iPad with this amazing leather case that matches my shoes. Perfect look for a visit in a luxurious place like The Galleria, Sowah Square. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment